Looking for HR that delivers a Higher Return?
Meet challenges head-on with an HR solution that puts you and your people at the center. Count on our premium service model with a single point of contact and a dedicated service team that knows financial services so you can stay focused on your investments. With high-touch services, top-tier benefits, and direct access to HR best practices, you and your team gain more time to focus on growing your business. View Related articles
Why should you optimize your HR Solutions for your business?
Do More in Less Time
With payroll processing, benefits, and HR administration on one single platform, you spend less time on HR. Get support across an entire employee lifecycle—from recruiting and onboarding to performance management. We’ll even handle off-cycle bonus payments and K-1 distributions for partners and members.
Attract Top Performers and Stand Out from Other Firms
Recruit skilled talent and stay competitive by providing big company benefits and premium-level services. From onboarding new hires to benefits enrollment, our HR support delivers a great experience for your team.
Stay Protected and on Top of Compliance
Not enough hours in your day to spend on complex HR regulations and employment issues? Rely on our expertise in HR compliance in all 50 states. Safeguard against common employment-related lawsuits with an EPLI policy.
Free Subscriptions & Easy Direct Integrations
Gain free subscription to job boards such as Monster, Glassdoor, Indeed, Jobs.com, Jobted. Also easy integrations services like Payroll and Accounting, & Tax and Compliance Services. Read below for more info on Payroll.
Our Partner estimates that...
62% of Financial services executives feel the heat to deliver business results under shorter timelines. Without the right people and skills, it's tough to meet these demands.
78% of workers said they would likely remain with their employer because of the benefits, it offers.
What We Offer Through Our Partner
ACCESS TO BENEFIT OPTIONS
Promote a total compensation package:
- A variety of top-tier health, dental and vision plans from leading carriers regardless of your company's size.
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs) for health and dependent care
- Life and AD&D insurance and short- and long-term disability plans
- Executive disability plans
- 401(k) retirement plan, with options for employer matching, profit sharing and safe harbor
- Employee assistance program (EAP) and voluntary benefits and services
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, employee perks, and discounts, pet insurance and COBRA administration
Count on an experienced HR team to help solve your HR concerns:
- Human Capital Associates: A primary point of contact for service matters and ongoing follow-up.
- Human Capital Business Partners: A direct resource for best practices guidance on important HR matters such as handbooks, employment law compliance, hiring, and terminations.
- Account Managers: Executive level engagement, identifying opportunities for strategic alignment to your business objectives. They are to be assigned to your company based on your company industry and multi-level experience and provided FREE of charge.
Gain support in key areas:
- Payroll processing, tax filing, and reporting
- K-1 distributions for partners and members
- Off-cycle and bonus payments
- New hire orientation for payroll and benefits
- Direct deposit, time-off tracking, and reporting
Get access to resources and services:
- Best practice guidance for risk prevention
- Support with federal and state employment laws
- Online reference library and resources for employee handbook development
- Sexual harassment awareness training
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI)
- Pre-negotiated fees for legal counsel
- Claims management support
- I-9 documentation
- Unemployment administration and reporting
- EEO-1 administration and filing
- State-required notices and poster audit
Find your HR tools all in one spot:
- Online self-service, analytics, and reporting tools for both managers and employees
- Integrated and managed enterprise-level platform
- Performance management to track goals and streamline the review process
- Expense management automates the entire expense reimbursement and reporting process
- Applicant tracking simplifies the hiring process, including job postings and candidate boards
- Time & Attendance management simplifies scheduling, tracking, and more—all integrated with payroll
- A mobile app for quick access to the essentials
- Document employee reviews with our partner's platform
- Access to our partner's app; giving employees quick access to HR essentials.
HERE'S WHY YOUR SMALL BUSINESS SHOULD OFFER HEALTH INSURANCE
Only medium and large firms who fail to provide health insurance to their employees face substantial penalties under the Affordable Care Act. But, you'll still find some small businesses offering health insurance to their employees even though it is not required by law
HOW TO SET UP A HR DEPARTMENT FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS
Starting up a business is a whole lot of work on its own. Not to think of the hassle of setting up an HR department. While many small businesses do not understand the value of having an HR department, it is an essential and useful asset to have, especially if you are looking to expand your business.
The top questions people ask us
- Money:View paycheck detailed summaries. Access important tax information and W-2 forms.
- Time off:See available time off balance and history. Request, schedule, and approve time off.
- Benefits:Check elections including carriers and group policy numbers.
- Security:Protect information with multi-step authentication.
- Company information:Access company contact details.
For more FAQs on HR Solutions, please click here.