Top article picks by category
HERE ARE 7 FEATURES OF A MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT
A money market deposit account (MMDA) is a unique category of savings account offered by a bank or credit union that includes features not often found in other types of savings accounts. Let's take you through some features of money market accounts.
PROS AND CONS OF CERTIFICATES OF DEPOSITS
You can increase your chances of saving for both short- and long-term objectives by using certificate of deposit (CD) accounts. In this article, we talk about the pros and cons of opening a CD account to help you weigh both and make an informed decision.
The top questions people ask us
- Online bank transfers. Log in to your online account and select the option for making a payment.
- Telephone transfers. Call your bank's telephone banking service.
- In-branch bank transfers. If you have the money in cash, you can pay it into the account of the person you owe it to in-branch.
- Don't access your bank accounts on public Wi-Fi.
- Avoid saving your login information.
- Use strong passwords and change them often.
- Use two-factor authentication whenever possible.
- Keep your computer updated.
- Always type your bank's web address into your browser yourself.
- Monitor your account regularly.
For more FAQs, please click here.