Top article picks by category
COMPARING THE YIELDS AND RISKS OF MANY MONEY MARKET ACCOUNTS
Money market funds are a popular investment option for individuals looking for a low-risk, short-term place to park their cash. In this article, we'll take a closer look at the yields and risks of various money market funds and determine which ones may be suitable for different types of investors.
The top questions people ask us
- Online bank transfers. Log in to your online account and select the option for making a payment.
- Telephone transfers. Call your bank's telephone banking service.
- In-branch bank transfers. If you have the money in cash, you can pay it into the account of the person you owe it to in-branch.
- Don't access your bank accounts on public Wi-Fi.
- Avoid saving your login information.
- Use strong passwords and change them often.
- Use two-factor authentication whenever possible.
- Keep your computer updated.
- Always type your bank's web address into your browser yourself.
- Monitor your account regularly.
For more FAQs, please click here.